Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Miss Daisy Guest Designer!

This month I have the honour of being guest designer for Miss Daisy Stamps on their Facebook Group! As GD I got to choose this month's challenge and my choice was shaped cards - I thought this could be fun for everyone to have a play with all the different types of cards that can be made. I have used the digi "Sweet Blossom" for my card and I used a die cut for my shape.
As its August and supposed to be high summer I went with some lovely summery colours for my project


I coloured the image with copics and used some sweet background paper from Craft Asylum. The die cuts are from Joanna Sheen, Heartfelt Creations, Tattered Lace and Spellbinders.

I hope you will come over and play with us this month we'd love to see your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!