Followers

Sunday 14 February 2016

A Sweet Freebie for You All!

Today I would like to share a card I made featuring a beautiful digi that is free for the next 7 days over at the very talented Christina's blog.

This is Berry Sweet


isn't that just the most adorable image! Don't forget to get your copy over at Christina's blog before it disappears!
This is what I made with this cute image




I coloured the image using Promarkers and popped up the front strawberry. The papers are from Nit Wits Collections, they have an incredible range of downloadable papers! I used a Tattered Lace Alphabet die for the sentiment that was cut from some berry coloured glitter card and to finish I added some punched hearts!

I hope you like what I did with Christina's gorgeous digi and I hope you will pop over to her blog and check out her fabulous work!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurian! Your card is so stunning! I truly love how you colored the little mouse and you made my jaw drop with the coloring of the strawberries! Those pattern papers also add a beautiful finishing touch to the card and image. Thanks so much again for everything Laurian! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Laurian, you've really brought Christina's little mice to life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!