Followers

Saturday 10 October 2015

October Progressive Challenge at the Outlawz

Hello everyone, the latest Progressive challenge is on at the Outlawz and our sponsor for this month is the wonderful Gerda Steiner who gave us this cute image to play with!


I flipped the image then coloured it with Promarkers, I also layered up the pumpkins to give them a more 3d effect. The background papers are from Craft Asylum - I love this pad just perfect for this time of year! The ribbons came from Lidl and I think they have a fabulous effect!

So come on over to the Outlawz and join us in this fun challenge and as long as you enter a project using the image before the end of the month you will automatically get the next one - what are you waiting for!

1 comment:

  1. Darling card, so pretty and it does make me smile, memories of when my children were younger.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!