Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

An Anniversary Card

It's like taking a cork out of a bottle, I am trying to catch up on some of the posts I wanted to make!

This is a card I made for a friend who's sister was about to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary, in fact it's tomorrow.


I made an 8 x 8 card base and used the Songbirds die collection from Tonic. I cut them out of some matte gold and layered onto some navy iridescent vellum. The numbers were cut from another Tonic set that came with the drawers I bought for an advent calendar and the names are cut from some engine turned effect paper on the Silhouette, I edged the card with some thin strips of gold.

this is the inside


She was thrilled with it and has flown off to Ireland today for the big celebration tomorrow - I hope the happy couple like it too!

Thanks for stopping by - see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!