Followers

Thursday 9 April 2015

Outlawz Colour Challenge

I am finally getting my card posted for this challenge! Don't you just love computers, ha ha ha!!!

So the challenge currently running at the Outlawz Colour Challenge is to make an easel card using these colours:


Perfect colours aren't they!

Our sponsor this month is Concetta Kilmer from Enchanted Design Studio so if you love her work come on over and join us with the chance of winning some digis!

For my project I actually used an Aurora Wings image as it fitted with the project I was making so well!



I made a box easel card as I wanted one to use as a gift box. The actual box easel was my own design as it had to fit the image I had coloured! I coloured her us with Promarkers and mounted onto green and red card, the "lace" is a die cut from Tonic and I used a jewelled brad for the drawer handle, I added two red pearls to enable my easel to stand.

Come on over and join us for this great challenge - I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!