Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Autumn Leaves

The autumn leaves have definitely fallen in my area, the trees are all going to bed for winter and the ground is thick and crunchy from all those leaves! It is a beautiful time of year but a little sad as all the beauty is dying and we will be covered with frost and snow now!
The new challenge over at Penny's is another Anything Goes - so you have no excuse not to join in!
I got to play with this gorgeous image from StampArt Design by Katheryne


The image was coloured with Promarkers, the background papers is from Celestial Bliss by Raspberry Road The leaves were punched then inked with some brown ink and scrunched up!

This is what the image is called Autumn  Blessings and is perfect for this time of year!

I do hope you will come over and join us in this challenge - hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Hi I am a new follower to Penny's. Lovely card I like the image.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!