Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

You've Been Framed!

Yep,his weeks that's what this week's twist is over at the Outlawz Colour Challenge. Lindsay picked the inspirational picture and twist this week and what fun is this


What gorgeous colours and such a fabulous twist!

I have used an image from our lovely sponsor, Fred She Said and this is what I made


This is one of my favourite digis from Fred She Said, I printed it out 4 times and coloured with Promarkers then cut it out and layered up to form the daisy, I cut the frame with a die from my collection then added a pretty teal bow with some bling!

We'd love to see your creations over at the Colour Challenge so why not come over and join in the fun - hope to see you you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!