Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

September Already!

I can't believe its September! Another summer flown by now get ready for the cold and gloom...
To brighten the day we have a new challenge starting at the Outlawz Colour Challenge with some lovely lush colours
I chose the inspirational picture today

We have a wonderful new sponsor this month too - Fred She Said and I used one of their gorgeous images


I think they are such happy flowers they just make you smile!

I coloured the image with Promarkers and layered it up with some papers from my stash. The butterflies were cut from some green metallic paper with some gems added.

I hope you will come over and join us in the challenge and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!