Followers

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Anyone for Tea!

Yes its teatime at the Colour Challenge over at the Outlawz!

Judith chose our wonderful picture of those scrummy macaroons from Betty's Teashop, if you don't know it google it, a truly wonderful place!


Now what a very tasty challenge this is! I could just devour those macaroons with a lovely cup of tea!

We have a fabulous sponsor this month


I got to use one of their lovely digis for this card


I found this wonderful teapot template on the net and shame on me I forgot to bookmark where I found it, I cut the teapot card from some sugar pink card then used some lovely green paper for the body of the pot. Some sparkly peach glitter card to mount the digi on - a cute gem for the knob of the lid and a little bow and there it is! I think I may have that template as an SVG file too and as I've just bought a portrait I might have to hunt for it!

Come on over to the Outlawz and join us in this great challenge - watch out for some more fun challenges in October, not only do we have another fab sponsor but we will be having a paaarrrtttyyy!!!
See you there with your cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!